Friends of the IoMWT club take many forms whether donating their time, resources, skills or financially to help the club achieve its aims.
Friends are not necessarily donating financially to the group, you may choose to loan equipment or help with transport or even if you have an unused barn help with premises. If you think you may be able to help please get in touch.
- Equipment may include lathes, turning tools, associated wood working tools, etc
- Consumables may include wood for turning, stains and finishes, etc
- Logistical support may include space on a van to move a lathe, moving or providing storage for donated wood.
However, if you feel you can offer any help, would like to discuss ways to support the club or just find out more about the IoMWT club and it’s aims, please contact the Secretary.
The Isle of Mull Wood Turners members thank our Friends for equipment donations, financial and logistical support of the club.
- Stephen Littlewood (loan of lathe)
- Sarah Everitt (donation of shelving)
- Charlie Hogg (donation of dust extractor)
- Craig Wilkie (donation of some seasoned Yew)
- Paul Chauvet (loan of a lathe and bandsaw)
- Jenny Smith (donation of a TV Wall Mount)
- Ian English (donation of a faceplate)
- Various (donations of wood)